Raleigh Auto Services » Raleigh Clean-Up Service
BG Induction System Clean-Up Service
Fuel/Air Induction Service
Deposits accumulate on intake valves, injectors, ports, fuel injectors and combustion chambers causing loss of power rough idle, hesitation, misfire, pinging, knocking, mileage and hard starting.
- Clean fuel injectors
- Clean throttle body
- Clean plenum and air-intake
- Clean intake valves and ports
- Remove combustion chamber deposits
- Correct balance of fuel and air in system
- Reduced emissions
- Restored horsepower
- Increased fuel economy
- Starts and idles smooth and runs quieter
The Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) valve is clogged causing loss of power. If neglected a costly repair bill is imminent.
Remove EGR valve and attach a specialized tool at the EGR port, where a carbon-attacking chemical eliminates carbon build-up.